Deep Fried Recipe Roundup 7/22/18

I don't have to tell you that I'm a legit deep fryer expert. I'm kind of a big deal. But I don't have ~ALL~ the answers, which is why I will be putting out periodical roundups of some of the best deep fried recipes from around the globe. This week I take a look at three amazing creations even I have never tried.

Deep Fried Corn on the Cob

Tastemade is a great resource for every type of recipe. That is certainly the case with delicious, deep fried goodies! Their deep fried corn on the cob is one recipe I've never had a chance to check out. The secret to the recipe is the batter, which involves a variety of spices and is finished off with beer(!). The corn is battered, fried, and served to your hungry friends and family!

Deep Fried Oreo Ice Cream Cake

That title isn't a typo! We check in with Tastemade again with this amazing creation. To make this, you purchase a store-bought Oreo Ice Cream Cake, cut it into squares, roll it in a mix of crushed wafers and cereal, and then deep fry it. You have to work quickly to avoid the ice cream melting!

Deep Fried Butter

Yes, this is real. This decadent treat is actually best served as a breakfast food! Simply mix the butter with cream cheese, freeze, batter and fry!

Comments

Popular Posts